I dont really know what you’re asking
tw means trigger warning, it’s a tag that can be blocked by people who could be triggered by an image or post to relive a traumatic event
could be for suicide, rape, abuse, blood, etc.
or are you asking me to tag something?Posted on December 3, 2013 at 10:04 PM
Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki (おおかみこどもの雨と雪 Ōkami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki), 2012
Director: Mamoru Hosoda
- "Hana is a 19-year-old student who falls in a "fairy-tale like" love with a "wolf man". Over the course of the 13-year story Hana gives birth to two children - Yuki, and Ame, or "Snow and Rain". At first the family quietly lives in the city trying to hide their wolf heritage, but Hana makes the decision to move to a rural town, far from their previous city life, in order to let her children grow up how they choose - as either human or wolf.”
Come watch this movie with me because its super good, and one of my favorites.
New favorite movie
I love this movie so much
I DIED AT THE END
I CANT HANDLE THIS
(via hissora)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 9:51 PM
started writing my essay
i didn’t spend an hour drawing this for 17 notes
(via eteo)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM
TACHIBARNACLES 450 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
I am so ecstatic to say, that, in order to thank all of my followers, I am giving away another set of things, and that there will be MULTIPLE winners.
- You MUST be following me, I mean, FOLLOWER giveaway’
- Please no giveaway blogs
- You must be willing to give out your information, such as address, and name
- Giveaway ends January 1st, so you have some fresh anime merch to kick in the new year!
First place will receive:
- Any Free! shirt, or other t-shirt, if you please
- Any cosplay wig
- And one Attack on Titan action figure, or other fan merchandise, you prefer.
- Any Free! shirt, or other.
- Any wig OR fan merchandise
- Any Free! Shirt, or wig
Alright, now go and share this with a whole bunch of people, so you all have the chance to win something! Good luck to everyone!
(via ibookimioda)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Posted on December 3, 2013 at 9:19 PM
pls. rito. giff. me.
Posted on December 3, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Why the fuck does everyone in anime have a flip phone I mean you can shoot fire out your ass and become God but you cant upgrade to a iphone 4s
My college did this thing today where they laid out the backpacks of students who have committed suicide. This is just a small portion of some of them. On top of the backpacks was a brief summary of who they were. Some backpacks even had things in them that bypassers could look at. Don’t ignore the signs of others.
Oh my god
(via w-i-s-s-l-e-r)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 8:46 PM
"Cosplay is getting to be more corrupt as it becomes more mainstream. It’s becoming more about looking like a Victoria’s Secret model and being bullied if you don’t. I, for one, am tired of it. Cosplayers are being told, verbally or otherwise, that they need to look a certain way to do what they love. Cosplay is not a beauty contest. Society has done enough harm to the issue of body image. Lets keep it out of the cosplay community."
Misa on Wheels
Cosplay: We’re all geeks wearing costumes. ALL of us.
(via alexandritedreams)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 8:14 PM
Posted on December 3, 2013 at 7:42 PM
Inspired by Iwatobi’s terribad team cheers in Free! Ep. 8, we decided to try our own cheers!
This is great and you guys should feel great
K, so, Victoria’s Secret has a weeaboo in their midst.
Victoria’s secret is that she is a weeaboo
(via w-i-s-s-l-e-r)Posted on December 3, 2013 at 7:09 PM